There is nothing that is more frustrating than a broken garage door.
You not only have the hassle of trying to find out what has gone wrong but, you also have to find a way to fix it yourself.
The last thing you want is to make a mistake and cause more damage.
Making sure that any DIY fixes are done correctly often means paying for expensive call-outs, repairs, or replacements.
Call Cambridge Garage Doors to get help with your garage door problems and get the best garage door capping service!
What is Garage Door Capping Service?
If your garage door is starting to show its age, you may be considering a new one.
But before you make that investment, you may want to consider a garage door capping service.
This is a process where a professional comes to your home and applies a sealant around the perimeter of your existing garage door.
This sealant will protect your door from the elements, helping it to last longer.
It’s a great way to extend the life of your door and save money in the long run.
If you’re interested in a garage door capping service, contact us today.
Why Should You Hire a Professional to Do the Job?
If you’re not sure whether to hire a professional to caulk and weatherstrip your garage door, consider the following benefits:
- A professional will have the right tools and materials for the job.
- This means that they’ll be able to do a better job than if you tried to do it yourself with whatever you had lying around the house.
- A professional will know how to properly caulk and weatherstrip your door so that it lasts longer.
- This can save you money in the long run, as you won’t have to keep replacing the materials as often.
- Hiring a professional is often more convenient than doing it yourself.
- You won’t have to take time out of your busy schedule to do the job, and you can be confident that it will be done right.
Garage Door Capping Service Benefits
When it comes to your home, the garage door is one of the most important features.
Not only is it a key part of the curb appeal, but it’s also responsible for protecting your car and other belongings from the elements.
That’s why it’s so important to keep it in good working order, and one way to do that is by having a garage door capping service performed periodically.
Here are just a few of the benefits of this type of garage door repair service:
- Enhanced curb appeal: A well-maintained garage door can really enhance the look of your home, boosting its curb appeal.
- Protection from the elements: By capping your garage door, you can help protect it from damage caused by wind, rain, and snow.
This can extend its lifespan and prevent premature deterioration.
- Reduced energy costs: By keeping your garage door in good condition, you can actually save money on your energy bills.
That’s because a properly functioning door will seal more effectively, helping to keep heated or cooled air inside your home where it belongs.
- Fewer repairs: Regular maintenance can help prevent small problems from becoming big ones that require expensive repairs.
- Capping your garage doors is an easy and affordable way to keep them in tip-top shape.
If your manual garage door is acting up, just click here.
Hiring a Professional for the Job
When it comes to garage door capping, it’s important to hire a professional for the job.
There are a few reasons why this is the case:
- First, garage door capping is not a DIY project.
- If you try to do it yourself, you could end up damaging your garage door or injuring yourself.
- Second, our professional has the right tools and equipment for the job.
- We also know how to properly install the capping so that it lasts for many years.
- Third, hiring a professional will save you time and money in the long run.
- You can expect better and long-lasting repairs, which means you won’t have to waste time or money on repairs down the road.
- So, if you’re in need of garage door company in Cambridge, be sure to hire a professional.
- They’ll be able to get the job done right and save you time and money in the process.
What is Included in The Garage Door Capping Service
If your garage door is starting to look a little worse for wear, you may be considering a garage door capping service.
But what does this service entail?
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect from a garage door capping service:
- A complete inspection of your garage door and frame
- Identification of any areas that are beginning to rot or show signs of wear and tear
- Replacement of any rotted or damaged sections of wood
- Capping of any exposed wood with aluminum or vinyl trim to protect it from the elements
- A fresh coat of paint or sealant for added protection
Getting garage door capping services means your garage door will be properly protected from external harmful elements.
Just pick up the phone and call Cambridge Garage Doors!